Apple Pie Moonshine
Tastes just like apple pie… so be careful! This stuff is a party in a jar. Pour finished moonshine into pint jars, wrap a ribbon around it and give it as a gift… adults only please.
- Large pot
- Glass jars with lids
- 1 gallon apple cider
- 1 gallon apple juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 5 cinnamon sticks
- 1 pint grain alcohol (Everclear)
- In your large pot over medium heat, combine the apple cider, apple juice, sugar, and cinnamon sticks; heat to simmer.
- Remove from the heat and let it cool.
- Add the grain alcohol (Everclear) and stir.
- Pour into clean glass jars (best option), put lids on jars, chill and keep refrigerated.